Accountant – Full time Contracts
- compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- make certain all financial reporting deadlines are met
- prepare financial management reports
- ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes
- establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- monitor and support taxation requirements
- develop and maintain financial databases
- prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process
- oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- collect and analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data
- issue of invoices and receipts
- Thai nationality holding Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Management of All departments.
- Previous related experience in construction is essential.
- Computer literacy in MS office.
- Good personality and positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints to get a job done with our “team based” approach.
- Interested applicants are invited to apply personally or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com