Housing Manager – Fixed Term Contracts
- Maintaining a safe environment with proper lighting, signage, and disability access
- Drafting and updating emergency plans and evacuation procedures
- Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems
- Scheduling regular building maintenance and janitorial services
- Contracting professionals for repairs as needed
- Ensuring that occupants are provided with proper utilities
- Monitoring building maintenance budgets
- Arranging for building improvements
- Overseeing contractors and inspecting completed jobs
- Supervising grounds staff
- Hiring employees or contractors as needed to maintain, repair, or improve the property
- Providing training for building employees as needed
- Evaluating employee performance and providing direction, correction, or additional training to ensure proper maintenance of the building
- Scheduling contractors and employees
- Resolving complaints, problems, and requests from building tenants
- Assisting with emergency response and evacuations
- Maintaining records of tenants
- Thai nationality holding Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Management of All departments.
- Previous related experience in construction is essential.
- Ability to communicate both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy in MS office.
- Good personality and positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints to get a job done with our “team based” approach.
- Interested applicants are invited to apply personally or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org