Guest relationship officer – Full time Contracts
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Thai nationality holding Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Management of All departments.
- Previous related experience in construction is essential.
- Computer literacy in MS office.
- Good personality and positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints to get a job done with our “team based” approach.
- Interested applicants are invited to apply personally or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com